With a history of exhibition and conference organisation, I have provided small, local events as well as large international ones. The key to any successful event is the bringing together of the right key people and here psychological expertise proves invaluable. What do the potential exhibitors or delegates need to see and hear in order to commit? What needs to take place on the day or evening to make their experience memorable and positive? What outcomes are sought on behalf of those attending?
Whether it is a charity dinner or a trade exhibition, a regional conference, local awards event or a national product launch, your event will be managed by an experienced team of professionals who bring fresh, forward thinking to ensure it has impact and influence.
We will work with you to:
- Set objectives for the event so its (and our) success can be measured
- Establish detailed budgets and time tables
- Identify most appropriate suppliers from our network of providers
- Develop innovative and impactful campaigns to attract attendees of all kinds (exhibitors/diners/delegates/sponsors/visitors etc)
- Deliver a high impact and positive event that people will learn from, associate positively with and want to be a part of when it takes place again
- Maximise on the opportunities that exist for post-event communications to ensure the optimum legacy of the investment is achieved
People’s attitudes and approaches towards attending events are different from their normal operating levels. Understanding and applying knowledge of the opportunities that presents you can really give your event the edge.